You have probably heard or seen a thing or two recently about adding natural oils to your beauty routine. There are so many oils out there that can be used on your skin and each one has a different use. Natural oils are a great choice for those who are plagued with sensitive skin because they seldom cause allergic reactions. The key to using oils is finding the one that is right for your skin. Some might find that natural oils are great for their skin and not their face. Others may find that they do not like the feeling of straight oil on their skin, but can find a lotion that contains natural oil extracts.
10 Natural Oils For The Skin:
- Argan Oil – Also called Moroccan oil, it is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. This oil is known for its anti-aging properties.
- Coconut Oil – Helps reduce bacteria on the skin surface and also great for moisturizing skin.
- Avocado Oil – Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids. A wonderful oil for moisturizing skin.
- Tea Tree Oil – Its antiseptic properties can help fight acne.
- Peppermint Oil – Filled with anti-inflammatory properties, peppermint oil can help reduce redness.
- Chamomile Oil – Also filled with anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antiseptic properties. Chamomile oil can assist in fighting off infections.
- Carrot Seed Oil – This oil is rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene, which help soothe skin and aid in cell turnover.
- Acai Oil – Full of antioxidants, which help protect the skin from free radicals and cell oxidation.
- Grape Seed Oil- Helps brighten your skin and regulate oil.
- Olive Oil – Loaded with Vitamin A and E, which helps repair dry/cracked skin.
And the list goes on…and on…and on…
***Please note that Peppermint, Chamomile and Tea Tree Oils are essential oils and should not be applied directly to the skin unless mixed with proper carrier oils.***